Homepage Update: Confirmed: Everton Sign Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really impressed with him yesterday. Seems to read the game well when the ball came into the box.

that save to his left from distance that i think bounced infront of him was pretty decent save,didnt see a replay or anything from a different angle other than see it live

Wasn't really tested. There was one smart save though that bounced up before him and he reacted well. A type of bounce that could have caught out some goalies.

As for Thursday...I hope he plays but who knows.

He's got to play, hasn't he? There is absolutely no reason to rest him, it's effectively another pre-season game so he could do with the minutes under his belt. Not that he's been short of match practice this summer, with the Euros.

He's got to play, hasn't he? There is absolutely no reason to rest him, it's effectively another pre-season game so he could do with the minutes under his belt. Not that he's been short of match practice this summer, with the Euros.

Like I say I really hope so. Just a bit surprised he only got 45 mins the other day. It's not like a goalie is running around so I didn't understand why only 45 mins.

Like I say I really hope so. Just a bit surprised he only got 45 mins the other day. It's not like a goalie is running around so I didn't understand why only 45 mins.
Because we need to keep Stek on his toes as he's gonna be no2

Status
Not open for further replies.