Homepage Update: Confirmed: Everton Sign Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't my 1st choice keeper but he is an improvement on Joel and stek. Hopefully he fullfills his potential now

Just a quick one to say you are getting a top class keeper. Obviously it's a hell of a lot to spend (depending on how the add ons are structured) but, for me, he will be well worth it and you're highly unlikely to sell for a loss!

Very good shot stopper, brilliant at starting attacks with his accurate long passing and an all round good lad. Glad he's gone to a good club, and one where he will be getting a game, he'll definitely be aiming to be starting in Russia in 2018.

With us no longer in the prem I'd have been wanting Everton to win it anyway after everything they did for Bradley last season, got even more reason to want them to do well now. Gutted he's gone, typical that the idiots running our club have led to us having to lose the best player we've produced in decades but ultimately it's a good move for all parties, we really need the funds to invest in the side (whether or not they make the funds available is a different matter like), pickford deserves top flight football.

Only thing I'd say is that, as with any young keeper, he does have a mistake in him, I just hope he doesn't make too many early on as he'll be under a lot of pressure, generally he's handled pressure well though so I'm sure it'll be the odd aberration rather than anything to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.