Confidence in the board

Are you confident in the current board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm reasonably confident they'll do well this summer, signs seem good on fonseca and brands, which would be good, but walsh had a good rep and it seemed like we'd done fairly good business and yet this season turned out crap. But i'm an optimist so i don't have massive confidence in the board, but i'm also hoping come august our board will be totally different.

Moshiri somewhat worries me.

I dont doubt he wants to succeed and I think he will put the cash in etc.

Some of his decisions and some of the PR faux pas' have been shocking though. The Jim White stuff is just weird and all very un-Everton.
I know what you mean. While I think he could be the real deal, I've always had the nagging feeling he could do an Al Fayed or Allem at any moment. One put a ridiculous statue of a musical nonce outside the stadium and told his own fans to go to hell. The other tried to rename the team and told his own fans to die for disagreeing with him.

The "problem" with the board is nobody REALLY knows who is in charge. It SHOULD be Moshiri considering he has all but like 1000 shares to be majority shareholder. But Kenwright, for some reason, is STILL the CEO. So we STILL have Kenwrights small club menatility whilst trying to make the club a global brand with a world class waterfront stadium.

Quite simply Kenwright, Elstone et al have to go, thanked for their services but leave nevertheless, as well as the other anonymous large shareholders, who's input into the club over the years remains obscure. They should be bought out. If that happens, I'm still prepared to give Moshiri the benefit of the doubt.

Although the cynic in me says to always keenly follow the money. I have no problem with Everton being run as a money-making business as long as that success is transferred onto the field. I think that is fair enough. I do have a problem with people making money out of Everton when we haven't won a trophy in over 30 years. That's just shameful and embarrassing for a club of our stature.

Everton Football Club needs real change that can essentially only happen from the top down. Allardyce is a symptom not the cause, similarly the players and coaching staff.

Bringing the club into the 21st century will galvanize the supporter base and rid it of so many preconceptions held about us. We were leaders once, there is no reason we can't be again.

No, mainly because it is the same out leeches that have been here for decades.

If Moshiri wipes the slate clean, he deserves more time. If he doesn’t rid us of the cancer that is Bill Kenwright this summer, I question his motives going forward.

Want to have faith. Very unsure. Therefore on the fence.
Im convinced that the new owner doesnt know what he's doing but I'm still hoping his hearts in the right place.

Needs to bring in the right person to replace Elstone so he can take a back seat and let a football man run the club.

Sadly, not a bit, might garner some if there's personnel change made to certain positions at the club.

I've also little or no faith in us where player recruitment is concerned, something we simply have to right to begin to address the mess we're in, again, maybe that'll change if we appoint new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.