Coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see players like Hibbert, Osman and Fellaini improved on, we need a new right hand side and a powerful centre midfielder. More than anything we need options really.

Hopefully we won't get rid of anyone, we are trying to build a squad and the likes of Hibbert, Osman and Fellaini will always be useful despite what people say about them.

if moyes gets 20 mill like in the past (jags baines yak)
then Joao Moutinho And Glen Johnson
Right is sorted :lol:

Right thats the playing over and time to think about other things. We have to look forward to the new season and what that will bring. We are in the Europa Cup and heres hoping we can have a good run in it.

First and foremost though is 1st July and what that heralds. Yes, transfer window opens and we have not got 2 pennies to rub together or so it would seem.

Looks like the nail biting, anxiety and stress is not over. What it is to be an Everton supporter, hardly a dull moment.

Anyone want to start off with predictions, who's going and who's coming? We have a good idea already of some who are going. However after today IMO we need to keep Jacobsen here. So lets get the ball rolling.;)
Unbelievably grateful for your calming presence Rob, undoubtedly this is a ship you've steadied on many occasions.

I'd love to get Moutinho to fill the void.

Anichebe out to Cardiff on loan
Ledley coming in
Moutinho in
hopefully a couple of loans and bosmans (I'd be happy with Nani on loan but I'm dreaming of Quaresma)

My hopes though don't include Moutinho this season, Quaresma/Nani on loan and Glen Johnson in would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.