Collina Masterclass SKY Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So easy to say, that Bent fouled someone and the TV camera did not see it.

Joke of a ref!

I forgot how horrific this decision was, we will never know how much this decision cost us in grand scheme of things, millions were lost in revenue as a result, would we have raised enough of a profile that Sheik Mansour bought us instead of City, would this have had us leaving Goodison fast-tracked. Would Moyes still be here, and more importantly would we ever have seen Bobby and the Brown shoes.

I was on my honeymoon for the away leg, sat in a small greek taverna full of families, the only one tuned into the match.
When Ferguson scored I was dancing around the place like mad, until an Arsenal fan said he thought it had been disallowed. How?, Why?

I have never fumed so much. Blatant match fixing.

Fast forward a few years and me and my brother had tickets for some soccer aid thing for with my Nephew. Low and behold that bald bung taking cheese wiff was refereeing. Gave him dogs abuse... and then his knee blew off!

Cheered like Everton had just scored a goal. All my family celebrating and back slapping as he was stretchered off LOL! :)

I've not watched that for years, possibly not since the night it happened. He almost looks like he points to the centre circle before awarding the free-kick, and when he runs off he looks guilty as fck.

I need to go sit in a dark room alone now.

Or he points his arm in the direction he has given the foul.

And it's quite easy to watch the first viewing and mistakenly think Bent could have been pulling the defender by the arm away from where the ball was thus stopping him challenging Ferguson, which is directly where Collina was looking.

But poor little hard done by Everton were screwed by big bad meanies in UEFA from levelling the tie when they appointed one of the most well known referees in the world who would have had eyes the world over on him.

Or he points his arm in the direction he has given the foul.

And it's quite easy to watch the first viewing and mistakenly think Bent could have been pulling the defender by the arm away from where the ball was thus stopping him challenging Ferguson, which is directly where Collina was looking.

But poor little hard done by Everton were screwed by big bad meanies in UEFA from levelling the tie when they appointed one of the most well known referees in the world who would have had eyes the world over on him.

Yeah exactly....

I can understand people saying Clattenburg was useless, not corrupt. Understand it, but not agree.

But I cannot understand anyone who looks at the circumstances of Collina's involvement in this game and doesn't come to the obvious conclusion that the fix was in. The five qualifiers from England wasn't allowed to happen, Collina was sent in as the enforcer to make sure it didn't, out of retirement for one game, then promptly back.

No conspiracy for me, it's plain fact. The man is a crook.

Definitely fixed, saying that I think it's pretty clear that the Wimbledon game that kept Everton up was too. What goes around and all that.
Still though, that expression he pulls when Ferguson asks him why he's disallowed it is up there with Suarez' pained face expression in terms of its ability to induce hatred

I can understand people saying Clattenburg was useless, not corrupt. Understand it, but not agree.

But I cannot understand anyone who looks at the circumstances of Collina's involvement in this game and doesn't come to the obvious conclusion that the fix was in. The five qualifiers from England wasn't allowed to happen, Collina was sent in as the enforcer to make sure it didn't, out of retirement for one game, then promptly back.

No conspiracy for me, it's plain fact. The man is a crook.

brandi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.