Homepage Update: Coleman Signs New Five-Year Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I lie about what a mate told me on an Internet forum I take an interest in? Im 32 mate, not 15
So, you make a statement saying Seamus doesn't get on with Lukaku, which, understandably, you're asked to provide proof of, to which you reply 'my mate said' and expect that to be acceptable proof?

Try again.

So, you make a statement saying Seamus doesn't get on with Lukaku, which, understandably, you're asked to provide proof of, to which you reply 'my mate said' and expect that to be acceptable proof?

Try again.

I said it was something I heard. Il go and get my recording of the convosation for you. Are you not allowed to talk about third party conversations on here? I'm just shooting out now to get that proof for you. Wait up for me. I won't be long

Genuine question.
Without Googling, name one top balls player who came back not a top balls player after breaking his leg. If possible, he in question must have played the game in the last...say... 15 years - when medical science / sports science was really ramped us with Doctors/Experts employed within football clubs.
Without Googling, I know Henrik Larrson came back from a near identical injury and he came back much the same player. Keane had his leg broke, and Barkley. Can't think of anyone who hasn't. I also know this question wasn't directed at me but I'm full of useless info and rarely get to use it

I said it was something I heard. Il go and get my recording of the convosation for you. Are you not allowed to talk about third party conversations on here? I'm just shooting out now to get that proof for you. Wait up for me. I won't be long
loading.gif

Does it? You've never played with a lad in Saturday or Sunday league you didn't get on with and congratulated them after they've scored? Happens all the time. It's just what you do after somebody scores. Someone I know told me they don't get on. I have no reason to doubt the lad. He's a blue, he's not malicious. Of course he could have been fed a lie. But they do strike me as very different characters and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that 2 lads who happen to play for the same club just don't get on. It's not a big deal, it happens every day in places of work up and down the land. People just get on with it

Teddy Sheringham and Andy Cole despised each other and never spoke to one another off the field during their United days.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ears-he-refused-to-shake-my-hand-1915658.html

Football is a business and it isn't. Some things that wouldn't make sense in a traditional business, are perfectly logical in the sporting world. Giving a contract extension to an injured player, who may or may not fully recover, is an example.

Coleman had earned the contract, the fact he was injured before he could sign it, is irrelevant.

Any way, I believe he's going to be our RB for years to come.

bluerobert; it's called " hearsay ", and means very little. "I heard it from a friend, who heard it from his cousin who read it online". Fake news.

Delighted, and looking forward to him being the next Irish captain of Everton - Peter Farrell would be so proud!

Get well soon Seamus.brilliant full back who also comes across as a great lad. I'm a big fan and think the contract is fully deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.