Club Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your dreams mate

It’s the same blag ownership structure in place; with a British citizen that has a clean DBS fronting everything. They’ve just removed some of the blag advertising. Nobody has gone anywhere.

Let me tell you what that "nowt" has done: it's turned this club in football terms from a first world country into a third world country.

I understand people are dazed at the moment (and not just with football and not just with Everton) but you can forgot all this straw clutching about 'this is Usmanov's idea and we're boxing clever, the cash will still be there' or 'this is just for now - just a suspension'.

We've suffered a massive set back that will take us some coping with if we want to remain a football club. THAT is how bad it is IMO.

I'd say in 5 years we're more likely to be in the PL at BMD (or if it comes to it still at Goodison) than some Derby type scenario or Portsmouth and with or without Usmanov.

The club will progress one way or the other. The club has more top flight seasons than anyone, it's what we do.

Worst case scenario is world war three, in which case Everton/football won't matter for a while.

I'd say in 5 years we're more likely to be in the PL at BMD (or if it comes to it still at Goodison) than some Derby type scenario or Portsmouth and with or without Usmanov.

The club will progress one way or the other. The club has more top flight seasons than anyone, it's what we do.

Worst case scenario is world war three, in which case Everton/football won't matter for a while.

they won’t be world war three

dave isn’t even an everton fan mate chats poop

Let me tell you what that "nowt" has done: it's turned this club in football terms from a first world country into a third world country.

I understand people are dazed at the moment (and not just with football and not just with Everton) but you can forgot all this straw clutching about 'this is Usmanov's idea and we're boxing clever, the cash will still be there' or 'this is just for now - just a suspension'.

We've suffered a massive set back that will take us some coping with if we want to remain a football club. THAT is how bad it is IMO.

I don’t agree at all. The amount of money provided to Everton via USM thus far is not a big deal, and at present, USM can continue to do as much business as they wish to within the UK.

Say USM becomes a tainted brand, Moshiri (a British feller with a clean DBS) will find a new company to sponsor us. He’s good friends with NEC, I believe.

It’s the same blag ownership structure in place; with a British citizen that has a clean DBS fronting everything. They’ve just removed some of the blag advertising. Nobody has gone anywhere.
You continue to believe that if you like mate.

I dont see it mate. Sorry, I just dont. You'd have to be extremely optimistic to see how Evereton get out of this without suffering a catastrophic loss of assets - especially the assets in blue jerseys.

I don’t agree at all. The amount of money provided to Everton via USM thus far is not a big deal, and at present, USM can continue to do as much business as they wish to within the UK.

Say USM becomes a tainted brand, Moshiri (a British feller with a clean DBS) will find a new company to sponsor us. He’s good friends with NEC, I believe.
Let's hope for the best eh?

You continue to believe that if you like mate.

I will believe it until it is shown otherwise. Thus far, all we’ve done is take down a bit of blag advertising from companies that haven’t actually put that much money into Everton.

There’s an awful lot of hysteria taking place right now, and that’s what I believe it be, hysteria.

Does Bill ultimately be blamed for this chaos we find ourselves in?
In his haste to find a financial backer was he a bit too hasty in selecting someone he must have known had associates who were Russian and everything that it brings?

Status
Not open for further replies.