Club Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does this mean if Kyiv falls we will resume?
No I assume it means if these companies come out against the war and the war is eventually ended, then it would be resumed as they were seen to be against it.

Some of these rich billionaires are damned if they do and damned if they don't though really. They risk sanctions and asset freezes across europe and if they speak out against Putin he will do the exact same to their russian assets, I would imagine a large portion of them don't want this war and don't want people killed and have only ever been friendly with Putin because you don't really have a choice in Russia.

But who knows, they might all want to kill the whole world, but unlikely

Just my opinion but a friend of mine with much better commercial and business understanding than my self said: This fellas money is everywhere and in one way or another it will always get trickled down to where he wants it to be, in this case Everton and the stadium build.

Fingers crossed!
I wouldn't hold your breath on that mate

Thank heavens for Cazoo.

Second hand car trader, burning through start up capital at a rate of knots, currently enjoying a spectacular used car price bubble......

What could go wrong?
Cazoo ending their relationship with the club could be a real problem - they might be extremely reluctant to continue a partnership with a club connected to USM/Russia money ?

Cazoo ending their relationship with the club could be a real problem - they might be extremely reluctant to continue a partnership with a club connected to USM/Russia money ?

Personally, I think there is a greater chance of them running out of cash before an assumed IPO/used car price bubble bursting.

Status
Not open for further replies.