Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont play on words, the terms Station officer , 2 ic are still used mainly by us ole arses.

Sounds like you done your bit , you should know better then .....far better.
Yes it's an absolute fact that the majority of people who have died have underlying conditions. I just don't understand your reasoning that we shouldn't be in lockdown because people are fat and would have died anyway.
I've never said that. I said it's a fact that obese people are affected by this as are people with underlying conditions. As are ethnic minorities. My argument against lockdown if you read it is that we could protect the vulnerable and let the majority who are not affected or can get mild symptoms can carry on

Not at the moment Carlos. Had a dog but she died about 9 months ago. I still walk a lot, but these days I just take my camera with me.
20200507234844.jpg

Weirdo

Tis true, mate. I've been fortunate enough to be mates with several firefighters and I respect/love them all to bits.
Even the one who tried to hurdle a fejnce and got his tunic caught on it with his feet dangling an inch from the ground.
Fantastic members of society, don't be penis.
Not sure what this has to do with my lockdown viewpoint. You might have a different viewpoint and I can respect tgat But there quite a few people and that includes people I work with who think this has been a massive over reaction and others who think it hasn't. That's the way of the world.

I've said that the NHS staff are doing a great job and also care homes staff often paidva pittance. I've done my service and can express my view. I said I put it crassly and apologised. But as I said 90odd %of the people who died had underlying conditions. That's a fact. Do we can assume that applies o the NHS staff
No ...you have no right whatsoever to pass any sort of judgement on these people on the frontline regarding their appearance or weight.

Go to bed lad .

I've never said that. I said it's a fact that obese people are affected by this as are people with underlying conditions. As are ethnic minorities. My argument against lockdown if you read it is that we could protect the vulnerable and let the majority who are not affected or can get mild symptoms can carry on

May 2020 and people, no, morons are still chanting "Its only fat old people that die".

Please, educate yourself before you make an even bigger fool.

Not sure what this has to do with my lockdown viewpoint. You might have a different viewpoint and I can respect tgat But there quite a few people and that includes people I work with who think this has been a massive over reaction and others who think it hasn't. That's the way of the world.

30'000 deaths in the UK alone says otherwise, mate.
You're entitled to your opinion, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.