Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my god if they do will it affect the filth not getting the league?
To me in a way i think they should cancel season,as pointless trying to fit all games in as quick as pos,less time in summer for players-the likes of Rich wants to play for brazil in there 2 cup comps and 2nd one ends just as season is due to begin ,even if you delay league next season thats a little pointless if they move euros to next year 2021,then year after that league surely starts a little early with the world cup been in the november-trying to fit all games to quick,scrap international footy lol

Apart from Arteta, no Arsenal player has been confirmed, let’s hope it is just precautionary in our case
Hudson-Odoi was tested positive and is said to be feeling fine, fingers crossed all of our lads pull through ok

To me in a way i think they should cancel season,as pointless trying to fit all games in as quick as pos,less time in summer for players-the likes of Rich wants to play for brazil in there 2 cup comps and 2nd one ends just as season is due to begin ,even if you delay league next season thats a little pointless if they move euros to next year 2021,then year after that league surely starts a little early with the world cup been in the november-trying to fit all games to quick,scrap international footy lol

But will it mean they can’t win the league?

1583437520514.png

Some reports suggesting a two-week break in the season, others a month.

Either way, if the peak isn't even close yet, then there will be no time to finish this season out this summer – regardless of whether or not a player has it or a club is on lockdown or the Euros is pushed back a year. It's just madness to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.