Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nowhere to put this but this thread is all over the place, so here goes.

Watching Keys and Gray, they each compiled their best eleven pre 1992. Keys had seven Liverpool players in his - yes I know he supports Coventry - and he
asked Andy to name the best team of players he played with in the next show, but he's only allowed to pick two from Everton. I nearly spilt my beer.

There's nowhere to put this but this thread is all over the place, so here goes.

Watching Keys and Gray, they each compiled their best eleven pre 1992. Keys had seven Liverpool players in his - yes I know he supports Coventry - and he
asked Andy to name the best team of players he played with in the next show, but he's only allowed to pick two from Everton. I nearly spilt my beer.
Can we not phone in or text them? God knows even an email would do, we must complain, this madness needs to stop!

Can you show me where you read that please?

My wife just read in a Finnish paper that the doctors here had a video conference with some Chinese doctors and they were told that -a person who has HAD the virus can be contagious 5 weeks after showing no symptoms and being sent out into the big wide wonderful .If that is true and there should be no reason it is incorrect then we are in desperate need of a vaccine .

My wife just read in a Finnish paper that the doctors here had a video conference with some Chinese doctors and they were told that -a person who has HAD the virus can be contagious 5 weeks after showing no symptoms and being sent out into the big wide wonderful .If that is true and there should be no reason it is incorrect then we are in desperate need of a vaccine .

So that lying halfwit Hancock is currently going around infecting the whole government?

We do have to treat everything we read and indeed are told with a degree of caution at the moment. But given the limited evidence we have I’d be sceptical about that claim. Based on mortality rates around the world, I’d think the tragically high numbers we’re experiencing now would be, (almost unimaginably) far higher if that were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.