Chung-yong Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did we play Bolton last year? I don't remember doing so, but this suggests we did...

Chung+Yong+Lee+Bolton+Wanderers+v+Everton+fQDFsjQFdujl.jpg

FA Cup 4th round. Remember Moyes popcorning us by taking Jelavic off for Heitinga, everyone then fuming (rightly so) and then Heitinga scoring a last minute winner. Moyes was a right lucky tit that day.

cheers lads! ;)

I do remember the Heitinga late winner now.

[video=youtube;gf93GUGyS8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf93GUGyS8E[/video]

No, I was being serious. I just can't picture bringing in a Korean and Japanese player in the same transfer window. But who knows.. *shrugs*

I understand that you concerning about the relationship between Korean and Japanese. In Politic issues, Yes. But this is all about football. Also, Asian players who play in the foreign leagues try to bond each other for forgetting the loneliness.

There were no problem when that actually happened. For instance, Koo (Korean) and Hasebe (Japanese) plays for same team (Wolfsburg in Bundesliga) and they've helped each other to adapt to unusual circumstances. By the way, Honda has already played with Korean teammate (sadly, almost spent the time on reserve then got released only after 6 months) in CSKA a year ago. he really supported a lot when Korean guy joined the team. So, don't see a problem at all. Both of guys have received positive reactions from teammates by faithfulness and altruistic behavior. (not like Drenthe or Van de...Oops you know...) and I think if we can buy both guy, It will really boost the team performance and marketing effort.

He's a good little player, had a terrible injury last year. Can he come back, and is he better than our current wide players? Not so sure.

I remembered he lost the ball (trying to get a throw in for Bolton instead of hoofing it) to Baines in added time and we scored!

In gerneral, South Koren players are good because they work very hard and their attitutes in training are top nod.

Remember everyone talking him up before that horrific injury. Don't know anything about him since like. Wouldn't be dissapointed if we signed him cheap, wouldn't be dissapointed if we didn't.

I tell you whoever linked us to McGeady has a lot to answer to. Every player were linked with since, everyone will settle for as he's better than McGeady!! Haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.