Chung-yong Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe if him and Holden had not been injured Bolton would still be in the epl no problem. Those two were very classy players the last time they were in the epl.

Don't know how lee or Holden have recovered from their breaks but they would both be good signings if they got fit again

If we get this guy, I think our already slim chances of getting Honda will be pretty much nil. The Japanese and Koreans hate each other.

If we get this guy, I think our already slim chances of getting Honda will be pretty much nil. The Japanese and Koreans hate each other.

Maybe you're joking and I missed it.
Thats kinda like saying Coleman and Jags must hate playing together because they're Irish and English.

Good little player, would be well suited to the way Martinez plays IMO, and these Koreans work there bollox off!. People writing him off just cos he had a bad injury just over a year ago are fools!.

Look at Lescott!. The season Wolves came up yonks ago he was injured for the entirety of that season, got fit and had a blinding season in the championship and we signed him even though there was doubts about his knee yet he was sh!t hot for us and hardly ever injured!.

Don't be too quick to write players off, at £2m he would be a snip, he's a good player, relatively young and would be a good addition IF we was to sign him.

Maybe you're joking and I missed it.
Thats kinda like saying Coleman and Jags must hate playing together because they're Irish and English.

No, I was being serious. I just can't picture bringing in a Korean and Japanese player in the same transfer window. But who knows.. *shrugs*

When did we play Bolton last year? I don't remember doing so, but this suggests we did...

Chung+Yong+Lee+Bolton+Wanderers+v+Everton+fQDFsjQFdujl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.