Chris Wilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know who he was until this thread. We surely, wouldn't.... Would we?

Everton if this happens

Would rather liquidate the club yano.

great post

who would be your pick.

remember we wont be getting any tier one managers , theres only about 5 of them as it is and none will be coming here... so with that in mind , who would come and do a job here??

wilder donesnt have a relegation on his cv.. only promotions..

out of all the british coaches about, hes actually done a real apprenticeship and done very well with average teams … just as he is now.

its of no coincidence chris wilder has his sheff united team above mega million spending marco 'done nothing' silva

anyone who was happy that we got silva .. should be over the moon if we get wilder, someone with actual pedigree in coaching and can get the best out of crap players like we have

No matter what Wilder has done mate he would still be a big gamble, and I for one couldn't go through another period like that.

We need a proven, experienced manager with pedigree, who we could get of that ilk, I don't know, but as I've said before, that's what Brands is paid a fortune to do.

No matter what Wilder has done mate he would still be a big gamble, and I for one couldn't go through another period like that.

We need a proven, experienced manager with pedigree, who we could get of that ilk, I don't know, but as I've said before, that's what Brands is paid a fortune to do.

to be fair every manager is a gamble...

but I do agree wilder would be somewhat of a big gamble, but his track record suggests he finds a way to make it work wherever hes been at.

Status
Not open for further replies.