Chris Kavanagh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ridiculous arrogance of the prem referees is outrageous, they don’t get to go international competitions anymore because they’re that crap.

The fact that Ashley Cole and Lampard where fuming says it all they’re used to these decisions going their way in the past, get that refs contact details and let him know how much of a corrupt scumbag he is.

Most referees in the Premier League have some sort of ego problem.

I remember something about Uriah Rennie having pictures of himself on a motorbike autographed he could give out, which is a bit strange.

What’s our thoughts on this official?

Seems abit strange that he’s given tonight’s game when he’s form Manchester?

Was also the referee when sending off carlo and the Manchester United Gylfi debacle.

Is he corrupt?

Move to world football if needed but I think this gentleman needs to be discussed as his current performances seem well below par.
He should be investigated for corruption. Shocking decision.

What a disgrace, this referee tierney and his 2stooges got this completely wrong. The ref didn’t have the balls to go and look at the monitor as he knew he would have to give it, so passed the buck to two more impompetent officials. The chief of refs old mother Riley will back him and say he was right. The game stinks.

What are you on about when did I ever say it was heat of the moment for calling that cheat in the VAR a maggot . It’s now Sunday morning and he’s still a cheating maggot ok or should we just take it and get patted on the head like we have done for years .Let’s look at this way if that penalty decision have gone against Utd city or Liverpool the outcry would be unbearable but we should just accept it GTF were in a massive relagation fight .klopp and pep would be screaming the house down if this happened to them and rightly so cos we got cheated.

You referred to the insults being put to him at the match, which is different to doing it two hours after the game.

Lampard handled it the right way, like a grown up. But I’m sure you know better and calling somebody a maggot over a game of football is the answer.

You referred to the insults being put to him at the match, which is different to doing it two hours after the game.

Lampard handled it the right way, like a grown up. But I’m sure you know better and calling somebody a maggot over a game of football is the answer.
You seem to be so upset about me calling that cheat a maggot. Yet you like a post a few pages back with a laughing emoji when someone called him not just a maggot but a corrupt maggot which he is BTW double standards from you here Saint Brennan

Looking forward to Dimwit Gallagher on SSN tomorrow trying to defend that decision.

That went way beyond incompetence yesterday, that was match fixing for everyone to see. Lampard wasn't wrong when he said his 3 year old daughter would have given handball.

Gallagher has already said it was a penalty on an international broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.