Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fair. Cant really put a challenge in with his card. Just seen it again and Iwobi just drifts a few yards. Poor from the pair of them. See how first bit of 2nd half goes then maybe have to change it
It isn't good from Iwobi but I have an idea where we don't keep asking Iwobi to play a position he's not very good at and expecting it to work. Just tired of seeing him slated for putting in an effort to help at something he shouldn't have to do for reasons that aren't his fault at all.

Can you mute people, I'm getting annoyed by the negative piss comments @ForeverEverton is saying! lol lol lol

Im getting annoyed by people revelling in this BFS rubbish football. Im sure you were one of the 1st moaning when Allardyce was serving this type of football up but now its CA you cant get enough of it.

NSNO is lost on this club...

Next goal is vital, if we get it we could get something, if they get it I`m not sure we come back from that.

Tactically looking decent but we can't be so wasteful. Reckon a Carlo plot twist is coming, bang in 2 on the counter... Then we'll touch cloth for 20 minutes waiting for holgate to do something stupid

Will be no changes at half time of course as per Ancelotti, but I'd love for us to take Iwobi off and go at them a bit.

Lack of pace through the team has been a problem for us as far as I can remember
Also our passing is poor.
on the plus side we are well organised as a unit. We are losing to a fluke goal
Need to keep our shape and go for it last 20 if we are still letting them have the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.