Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea know they wont get far now in the Champions League so will throw everything again at top 4, not that they wouldnt of been al out for this game anyway, but for then it now has a bigger meaning after todays draw

Chelsea know they wont get far now in the Champions League so will throw everything again at top 4, not that they wouldnt of been al out for this game anyway, but for then it now has a bigger meaning after todays draw
I actually think we’ll beat them, then get comfortably done by City in the semis. This is based upon nothing but a flight of whimsy (not the getting beat by City) you must understand…🤓

I'd take a draw right now...

Chelsea v Everton​

Read James Cantrill's (@JimmythePunt) full match preview

Graham Potter's Brighton side were dubbed the data darlings, constantly underperforming their xG.

With Chelsea following in their path, it makes you wonder if it is something to do with Potter’s style of play.

He has overseen 20 league games as Blues boss, 75% have seen two or fewer goals scored which is why I will be siding with UNDER 2.5 GOALS here.

Everton will not mind a low-scoring affair, in fact, no doubt their tactics will encourage one.

This bet has clicked in five of Dyche’s seven games in charge, only failing to pay out in a 4-0 thumping at The Emirates and a 2-2 draw at the City Ground.

Score prediction: Chelsea 0-0 Everton (Sky Bet odds: 9/1)

All the bedwetters crying over Newcastle losing need to focus their energy on OUR team.

We can get something ere - no Sterling or Mount for them is a positive both always seem to play blinders against us.

Hope we can get a result and all 3 cm having a good gqme. Will be tough for gray as the cf but set pieces will be massive

Status
Not open for further replies.