Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think 17 is realistic. Just give up all points against Spurs, City and the RS, get a draw against Watford for whatever reason, win the rest.
27 points up for grabs
Drop 3 to City
Drop to at Mordor
Spurs are not the team they were so I’d be mildly disappointed but not surprised if we dropped 2 points there
The rest are all winnable with our first 11 out

27 points up for grabs
Drop 3 to City
Drop to at Mordor
Spurs are not the team they were so I’d be mildly disappointed but not surprised if we dropped 2 points there
The rest are all winnable with our first 11 out
Don't disagree with the first 2, just think Watford, for whatever reason, are going to give us trouble.

Yeah, the stretch up until New Years may be our most important of the season. We play a long stretch without playing any of the top teams, before almost every home game is against a top 7 team. Bar us playing amazingly at the end of the season, winning this stretch of games will have a big impact on where we finish. We need to take as many as possible and jump up the table before the difficult stretch.

Watching again now. 18 minutes in and the pressure, running teamwork and instant attack when we win the ball is brilliant.

Annoying thing is when we win the ball, Rico doesn’t get the foul he deserves so we can slow the game and start an attack.

Digne’s recovery to not only win the ball from willian and then pick out rico was just class.

So so impressed by what silva has achieved already and the quality of player brands has got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.