Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking it for a few weeks now with all this 'haven't won in 20 odd yrs stuff' were going to give somebody a pasting one day. It'll be like the 4 min mile thing, once its been done the flood gates will open.

PS. Oh and I dont want to see Richarlson or Siggi anywhere near an International game. 14 days R&R please[/QUOTE. Unfortunately Richarlison is fit to travel and play for Brazil. if selected, they play Uruguay on Friday at Arsenal's ground.

For me mate, I look at those performances away, translate them to the natural increase you get at home and feel very very confident about all three return fixtures

From moment one of this season I said City are another level. They are arguably another level to any side to have played in the PL, but at the very least as good as the best United team, Arsenals invincibles or Chelsea under Mourinho MK1. There's a good argument to say they are better. No shame in being qualitatively behind them. Nobody else concerns me and haven't from the start of the season. People talk that the big jump is there to the champions league spots. That was a goal difference jump from 5th the last 2 seasons. The big jump is initially to 6th then to 1st. Within 18 months I think we will have mad the first jump.

prob been posted but ..

alpxsi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.