Liverpool Played 26 43pts
Chelsea H
Fulham H
Wolves A

Everton Played 25 43pts
WBA A
Chelsea A
Burnley H
We've got the best fixtures by far, i hope we can finally capitalise on the Wba and Burnley fixtures for once

Winnable

West Brom away
Burnley home
Palace home
Brighton away
Villa home
Sheff Utd home
Wolves home
villa away
Spurs home

Not lose

Chelsea away
Arsenal away
West Ham away
Man City away

8 wins should get champions league. 7 could also do it.

well capable but a lot will depend on home form in my opinion.

All of our fixtures are winnable. Doing so is a different matter. I wouldn't worry about the likes of Villa. If we can't finish above them, we can forget Europe. Besides, the double fixture against them is surely an opportunity for six points and a chance to definitively knock them out of the race. It's all in our own hands.

Every game as it comes. WBA will be very difficult. No easy games at this level for this squad.

Still can’t count out trans winning in Europe, I think Leicester will drop with Barnes/Maddison, West Ham will fall away. Can’t right off Chelsea and Liverpool
Utd might be caught still

Still can’t count out trans winning in Europe, I think Leicester will drop with Barnes/Maddison, West Ham will fall away. Can’t right off Chelsea and Liverpool
Utd might be caught still

This along with Leicester injury situation, it was this time last year they drifted away

Leicester have a really tough final 3 games but their run of fixtures from now till then looks to be the least difficult of the top sides this season.

Only City i think before their final 3 matches.

If we can be above them before those last 3 then we'd be pretty confident to finish higher.

13 games to play

7 wins needed.

Doesnt matter where they come from but if we can get 7pts from WBA, Chelsea, Burnley then the squad should be pretty positive.

We'd then be on 50pts with 10 to play.

I think if we get 3 wins then we'll be looking very strong for the run in.

Is that 7 wins for Champions League or 7 wins just to get Europa league do you reckon mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.