Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Zatara Slap me with the stats Zat, where are we up to in our hunt for glory after tonight's win?

13 games to play

7 wins needed.

Doesnt matter where they come from but if we can get 7pts from WBA, Chelsea, Burnley then the squad should be pretty positive.

We'd then be on 50pts with 10 to play.

I think if we get 3 wins then we'll be looking very strong for the run in.

13 games to play

7 wins needed.

Doesnt matter where they come from but if we can get 7pts from WBA, Chelsea, Burnley then the squad should be pretty positive.

I pretty much agree with this.

I was doing some gardening yesterday and allowing my mind to drift and without seeing previous points tally to get 4th ( above ) thought we would need to get 70 points , ie win 10 of the remaining games.

It's only 9 now ! Throw in an odd draw and we should make it.

Going to take a great run and a lot of luck with injuries though.

13 games to play

7 wins needed.

While I agree it doesn’t matter where they come from we can’t lose at Chelsea or West Ham for me and for 7 wins to be enough we probably also need 5 draws. More likely 8 wins and 2 losses the rest draws needed. Will have to get close to that 70 point mark

While I agree it doesn’t matter where they come from we can’t lose at Chelsea or West Ham for me and for 7 wins to be enough we probably also need 5 draws. More likely 8 wins and 2 losses the rest draws needed. Will have to get close to that 70 point mark
I’m not convinced your gonna need 70 points I think it’s less. Can’t see West Ham getting 25 points from 12 games that’s 7/8 wins
Chelsea would need 8 wins as well

I’m going for 4th will get 62 points
Not sure Leicester will get 70 points with Barnes and Maddison out

I pretty much agree with this.

I was doing some gardening yesterday and allowing my mind to drift and without seeing previous points tally to get 4th ( above ) thought we would need to get 70 points , ie win 10 of the remaining games.

It's only 9 now ! Throw in an odd draw and we should make it.

Going to take a great run and a lot of luck with injuries though.
9 wins from 13 required to beat Martinez first season in charge. Just shows how remarkable that actually was and I'm not a RM fan really. We were unlucky not to have had 4th that season. Going by pts per game for 3rd and 4th currently you're looking at 70-72pts for 3rd and 64-66pts for 4th spot.

Looking at it, Chelsea and West Ham are big games for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.