Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see:
Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Donovan Fellaini Neville Gueye
Barkley
Anichebe

if moyes doesn't play Barkley against Wolves, WBA etc there is not a chance that, even if fit, that he will play. Also, I love the fact that last week after Vic announced his return everyone wanted him to play. Now Saha is in almost everyone's team. Personally I'm fed up of Louis. Been awful, and looks disinterested. Would rather have Donovan playing just off (or just ahead of) Anichebe/Velios.

Howard
Hibbo, Heits, Distin, Baines.
Felli, Neville,
Drenthe, Donovan, Gueye,
Vic / Velios
With Rodwell in for Neville and Barkley in for Gueye, that would be a line up that would make me want to watch the team.

hate spurs now, reminds me of us when we were looking promising,
arteta peanuts, lescott. whatever team them days.. were we could of made it
and had a buzz all around to negative now and the way were set up an play dosent
help us be positive can see us getting batterd. :rolleyes:

hate spurs now, reminds me of us when we were looking promising,
arteta peanuts, lescott. whatever team them days.. were we could of made it
and had a buzz all around to negative now and the way were set up an play dosent
help us be positive can see us getting batterd. :rolleyes:

could you say that in english for me dude

Although there is more chance of me breaking the land speed record in my Ford Focus, I'd bizz juckets if I saw this:

Howard
Hibbert - Heitinga - Distin - Baines
Fellaini - Barkley
Drenthe - Osman - Donovan
Anichebe/Vellios/Saha

What I genuinely think we will see:

Howard
Hibbert - Heitinga - Distin - Baines
Fellaini - Neville
Donovan - Cahill - Osman
Saha

Moyes' reasoning for putting Bily in central midfield yesterday was because "a few people have said he's a central midfielder..."

I'm not quite sure how to take that, and by all accounts his performance was indifferent; some thought he was ok, some thought he was poor.

I would have no qualms starting Bilyaletdinov in the middle if it meant he had two stoppers behind him sweeping up.

It's a small price to pay to have someone with movement, creativity and the ability to shoot from distance at the top end of the pitch.

My team for Spurs:

Howard
Hibbert
Heitinga
Distin
Baines
Donovan
Fellaini
Cahill
Drenthe
Bilyaletdinov
Saha

Of course, Moyes will probably opt for Neville instead of Bily, pushing Cahill further up the park.

I don't think Barkley could play CM at present. The best possistion for him his ACM where defensive duties aint so important. He is more of a No.10 free role/playmaker than a CM anyway.

Think Hibbert is injured so Neville will be at RB.
I would go with Cahill and Fellani CM, drenthe and Donovan on the wings and personally would go Barkley ACM behind Saha.

Not really sure what moyes will do for this one tbh.
Could well have darren Gibson by wednesday. Ha

Moyes' reasoning for putting Bily in central midfield yesterday was because "a few people have said he's a central midfielder..."

I'm not quite sure how to take that, and by all accounts his performance was indifferent; some thought he was ok, some thought he was poor.

If he did say that i bet he was taking a stab at the people who say Bily should be in the team and probably at Bily and his agent for interviews where he contiously says how unfair it is he is on the bench when other midfielders are injured and yet he still doesn't play.

Sounds to me he is defo on his way now as when moyes comes out with sarcastic sounding comments like this the players get ousted.

Bily now has played in all of the positions we have been told he plays including on the left and he has been weak. Why does he or anyone else think he is a shoe in especially behind a forward? He has no pace, His distribution is not great either.

I don't think Barkley could play CM at present. The best possistion for him his ACM where defensive duties aint so important. He is more of a No.10 free role/playmaker than a CM anyway.

Think Hibbert is injured so Neville will be at RB.
I would go with Cahill and Fellani CM, drenthe and Donovan on the wings and personally would go Barkley ACM behind Saha.

Not really sure what moyes will do for this one tbh.
Could well have darren Gibson by wednesday. Ha

In answer

Agree. Not sure. Yes. Don't know

Yes
Wow...this board would go mental.

Neither am I.
Cheese on toast lad

if moyes doesn't play Barkley against Wolves, WBA etc there is not a chance that, even if fit, that he will play. Also, I love the fact that last week after Vic announced his return everyone wanted him to play. Now Saha is in almost everyone's team. Personally I'm fed up of Louis. Been awful, and looks disinterested. Would rather have Donovan playing just off (or just ahead of) Anichebe/Velios.

Howard
Hibbo, Heits, Distin, Baines.
Felli, Neville,
Drenthe, Donovan, Gueye,
Vic / Velios

I'd have this. but I don't see a starting 11 without Saha & Cahill. On a totally unrelated note, does anyone else think Gueye loooks quite heavy footed? I swaer he plays like he has lead in his boots!

I know what you mean but try picking a side with the current set of (fit) players.

The lack of options is pretty worrying!

Status
Not open for further replies.