2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch him play in the Premiership then you'll remember why he doesn't get picked, He's a snail lads and we don't put our strikers through 1 on 1 with the keeper otherwise he would be starting every week because he's an absolute great finisher.
Snail is very accurate, add to that crap back to goal......

I don’t care if it was against eleven traffic cones, the first strike was a screamer, he didn’t even settle it. and chipping the keeper on the second was fantastic.

When DCL scored in the first half at Newcastle last season I said “that’s the end of the Tosun era.” Not so fast. I credit him for insisting on fighting for a spot. He set up Iwobi nicely at Lincoln. Limited action and he took his opportunity. Let’s seeehat he can do.

Tosun can be useful off the bench can't see him ever being a starter for Silva he likes pace and interchange. But Tosun can finish if you feed him.
Also Silva likes to pick a striker who never scores, that’s why you have to question whether Silva will ever be a top manager. The Squad is for using not out casting some players for no reason, in a way that’s what he has done with Tosun.

Also Silva likes to pick a striker who never scores, that’s why you have to question whether Silva will ever be a top manager. The Squad is for using not out casting some players for no reason, in a way that’s what he has done with Tosun.
If we don't have striker that physically can't or won't put himself about on the pitch, they can score two every match but if we are loosing because the striker won't do tracking back etc. There is no point in goals if you are conceding more.

But when Ross Barkley makes a forward pass against a bunch shoe cobblers he's great and Everton deserved that inside heist of millions masterminded by our Roscoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.