2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are quite right in all you say, except you were too kind in overlooking Richarlison, he would not command
a place in any of the so called top 6. or Wolves or maybe Foxes, so really he is with who he should be 9th
placed Everton.
Regular for Brazil that lad. He’s all that stops me weeping given our squad.

Reactions: gmb
I think I recall Sam saying Tosun was the best striker in Europe in the £20million price range. Which in itself is quite the statement lol
Ha Sam had some zingers. I especially enjoyed when he said we’d have beaten Liverpool on away goals if we were in the champions league or something like that after the 0-0 at Goodison. He’s a special person.

He actually did well when he first signed, 5 goals in 14 games in a horrid horrid season where Rooney was top goal scorer with 10 and niasse 8...let that sink in

He actually did well when he first signed, 5 goals in 14 games in a horrid horrid season where Rooney was top goal scorer with 10 and niasse 8...let that sink in
He suited an Allerdice setup, long hoof ball with aerial battles in the box,
He could still be effective in the right sort of team. Sadly for him, it’s not with us,
He could still command an acceptable fee,

It’s also a fact that he messed up the job of a lifetime by getting himself involved in a sting, without that Southgate would never have got the job and got to a World Cup Semi
Still think we should of got to the final and we had a relatively easy run in during the World Cup. Big Sam/ mike basset would of won it with his 4-4-2 with Andy Carroll getting the golden boot

Status
Not open for further replies.