2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could offload Iwobi and Tosun for Zaha.

Iwobi just doesn't have it, he flattered to decieve at Arsenal with a better team around him and will plummet in value with us the longer he stays with us, Tosun's injury makes him a liability, this would be a good deal if Palace were stupid enough.

I wouldn't want to offer Sigurdsson as well, they might think we're taking the (yellowish) liquid out of them.

Last edited:
We could offload Iwobi and Tosun for Zaha.

Iwobi just doesn't have it, he flattered to decieve at Arsenal with a better team around him and will plummet in value with us the longer he stays with us, Tosun's injury makes him a liability, this would be a good deal if Palace were stupid enough.
Oh, you’re really selling it here. I’m sure we’d consider it.
I wouldn't want to offer Sigurdsson as well, they might think we're taking the (yellowish) liquid out of them.
D’oh! You were joking???

I saw Tosun doing some training last week, he wasn't doing any lateral movement with his left leg... He is months away from being ready to play let alone get up to speed

I saw Tosun doing some training last week, he wasn't doing any lateral movement with his left leg... He is months away from being ready to play let alone get up to speed
I hope he is not months away, because West Brom or any other team will not sign him. Certainly nothing more than a loan.

there is still nearly two months to go before the close of the window, if anything happens with Tosun it will probably be at the very end.
A loan with an option to buy is most likely.

probably the first window in years where strikers aren't a priority. Tosun won't get a game with DCL, Richarlison and Kean ahead of him. You might even see Simms ahead of him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.