2019/20 Cenk Tosun

DualityNSNO

How much for the pair?
Waxing lyrical about Palace after only being there a few days. If Everton was so bad why constantly say you want to fight for a place you’re never going to get? Hopefully the inanimate striker wants to stay there forever.
He bigged us up as well.

I honestly have no problems with this - he's not exactly saying we're ultra crap, he's just bigging up his current employer.

Seems like a good hard working footballer, shame it hasn't worked out for him for us.

ToothPlucker

Banned
Banned
On Allardyce, Tosun added: “Big Sam is a top man."

“I really liked him. I loved to work for him. He is a very honest guy who always told you to your face and not behind your back and I like that; I respond to that. If I played poorly I don’t need an arm round the shoulder, I just want the truth.

“Sam wanted me when he was Palace manager but it didn’t happen due to a couple of small issues so I’m glad I managed to work with him at Everton; he is a great person.”

killenefc

Player Valuation: £70m

“I really liked him. I loved to work for him. He is a very honest guy who always told you to your face and not behind your back and I like that; I respond to that. If I played poorly I don’t need an arm round the shoulder, I just want the truth.

“Sam wanted me when he was Palace manager but it didn’t happen due to a couple of small issues so I’m glad I managed to work with him at Everton; he is a great person.”
Ironic that the “great man” wanted him but the great manager binned him off straight away.

Mikey O

Player Valuation: £950k
Was he to play for Palace I would gladly cheer the guy as 1) he put the effort in when here and 2) I'm so relieved that he's not playing for us.

akkers

Player Valuation: £25k
What ever he does at Palace doesnt matter to us, may score a few as a poacher but we know he isn't good enough

gonetomorrow

Player Valuation: £70m
Everton must be some team if they can afford to loan this guy out.
Palace will be scared to leave their bus when they come here. We've got eleven Tosuns waiting for them.

Kirkdale

Player Valuation: £25k

I've personally spoken to cenk through a mutual friend and he told me he couldn't stand playing under big Sam!! Hated the style of football/training.

Don't believe everything you read.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks