2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of James Beattie in so much as him being a decent finisher but being too slow to regularly get into positions to get enough chances. I imagine he’d do ok in a team set up purely to create for the front man.

Middlesboro...

but they wont be paying anywhere near his 100k a week.

I honestly think we are stuck with him, unless we sell him and pay the shortfall of his wages, so if theres a club willing to pay 10m for him and 45k a week, we'll have to pay him 50k a week'ish just to go.

what a time to be a crap footballer

Middlesboro...

but they wont be paying anywhere near his 100k a week.

I honestly think we are stuck with him, unless we sell him and pay the shortfall of his wages, so if theres a club willing to pay 10m for him and 45k a week, we'll have to pay him 50k a week'ish just to go.

what a time to be a crap footballer

Depressing when you think about it...…….

Sandro - £120k a week.
Schneiderlin - £120k a week.
Bolaise - £80k a week.
Walcott - £110k a week.

Is it right that Tosun's got cruciate ligaments troubles from the recent Internationals ?
It was never officially confirmed what injury he had,but got it by blocking a shot in his own area,more of an impact injury to the knee classed as a cross-ligament damage due to impact and edema,but as above well miss pre season training for a bit

As much as I like Cenk we need to get him sold ASAP. He's surely on big wages and he doesn't fit in our side well at all.

Surely his stock is still reasonable? He'd score a bagful in Italy or Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.