2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The report which is on here which i saw earlier said he had cross-ligament damage due to impact and edema- [never heard of cross-ligament damage myself-but off course heard all the others]

He simply doesn’t have the pace to ply the way Silva wants. He’s not bad off the bench as a penalty box option or in games at home where we’re expecting a slow build up against a packed defence.
He's actually played in the past as a second striker or even as more of an inside forward. He can really dribble and face up, he's not a target type player at all, nor is he a great isolated 9 IMO. He can't hold the ball up at all. He's just not a good physical fit for Silva's system. He does have some good traits, he can finish, he's a bit clever with the ball, but think he'd be a great pickup for a German team in a city with a ton of Turks.

He's actually played in the past as a second striker or even as more of an inside forward. He can really dribble and face up, he's not a target type player at all, nor is he a great isolated 9 IMO. He can't hold the ball up at all. He's just not a good physical fit for Silva's system. He does have some good traits, he can finish, he's a bit clever with the ball, but think he'd be a great pickup for a German team in a city with a ton of Turks.
If he’s not a target man then why on Earth did Allardyce buy him?

Oh wait, it’s because he had no clue.

To be fair souvlaki is a fave of mine. That shop on the corner opposite St Luke’s is great.

Almost the same stuff with Turkish shish kebab, only difference being souvlaki is chicken of course

Imagine him and Klassen has our twin spearhead attack. Somebody was responsible for the colossal waste of money on those two. Having said that the "bigger" clubs squander more on bad players so I suppose we should accept it happens, although too often with us in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.