2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can finish but needs it on a plate. Wish him well as it always tries his best. Think he would do well in Germany
I thought we found his niche yesterday when he was using the towel to clean the ball for our long throws.... joking apart he is not even a nuisance value, and that clever free kick we took he tried to shoot to early as hit was passed down the side of their wall a half chance half hit as his timing was awful....
DCL is the best striker on our books as yet as he led the line well and had a good header he was up against the God of centre halfs too........
I noticed Klopp patted DCL on his back he led the line well on his own at times....

I thought we found his niche yesterday when he was using the towel to clean the ball for our long throws.... joking apart he is not even a nuisance value, and that clever free kick we took he tried to shoot to early as hit was passed down the side of their wall a half chance half hit as his timing was awful....
DCL is the best striker on our books as yet as he led the line well and had a good header he was up against the God of centre halfs too........
I noticed Klopp patted DCL on his back he led the line well on his own at times....

Maybe Klopp has his eye on DCL as a replacement for the other dud Solanke lol

I think he will know there is very little chance of a future for him at Goodison. DCL is well in front of him and when he isn't Silva prefers to play a winger rather than him. He will still have some kudos in Europe but another year wallowing on our bench will reduce this stock, a move away in the summer is probably best for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.