2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Tosun likens himself to Mario Gómez and Zlatan Ibrahimović, The Times writer Gary Jacob instead found him more similar to the English strikers Kevin Davies and Andy Carroll for his physicality.

He flatters to deceive with his flicks & first time touches which rarely come off, however his goal poaching is non existent & he will never get double figures for us in a season.

Need to sell on & recuperate half of his signing on fee...

I don't rate him we must move on in the summer...

He flatters to deceive with his flicks & first time touches which rarely come off, however his goal poaching is non existent & he will never get double figures for us in a season.

Need to sell on & recuperate half of his signing on fee...

I don't rate him we must move on in the summer...

Him and Walcott were Walsh´s parting gifts/turds.

Decent work ethic but just to immobile and slow for this league, been here long enough now, needs moving on, problem we have is DCL is not the answer, some may laugh but I honestly think Niasse would have been a better option for us until the end of the season, he made things happen, not easy at all on the eye but would have been a better option, god how low are we?I can't believe I've just posted that;):)

Decent work ethic but just to immobile and slow for this league, been here long enough now, needs moving on, problem we have is DCL is not the answer, some may laugh but I honestly think Niasse would have been a better option for us until the end of the season, he made things happen, not easy at all on the eye but would have been a better option, god how low are we?I can't believe I've just posted that;):)

Dario, we have to try and expunge Niasse from the memory.
Dean, Lawton, Hickson, Pickering, Young, Royle, Latchford, Gray, Sharp, Lineker, even Lukaku (to a degree)… are forwards we can revere...
Niasse belongs with the likes of Bernie Wright and Rod Belfitt

Dario, we have to try and expunge Niasse from the memory.
Dean, Lawton, Hickson, Pickering, Young, Royle, Latchford, Gray, Sharp, Lineker, even Lukaku (to a degree)… are forwards we can revere...
Niasse belongs with the likes of Bernie Wright and Rod Belfitt
He does Andy I agree, but in the interim my point is who would you want to lead our line until the end of the season?Tosun,DCL or Niasse,sadly Oumar would get my vote mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.