2017/18 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that makes me very sad

Football isnt simple as stats and it’s maybe poor on my behalf, but it’s looking like another Sandro situation.

Writing is on the wall. I’d be tempted not to play him if I was Sam and try flog him for 15Million in the summer to a Crystal Palace or a West Ham United.

Football isnt simple as stats and it’s maybe poor on my behalf, but it’s looking like another Sandro situation.

Writing is on the wall. I’d be tempted not to play him if I was Sam and try flog him for 15Million in the summer to a Crystal Palace or a West Ham United.
Still too early for that, most players aren`t going to flourish under the fat mess.

Well, yesterday the site I have been following had Everton in the upcoming matches list, and I have been wondering who the hell is Universidad Católica, thinking they might be having some friendly matches in wherever they went for a trip. Turns out there is one another Everton in South America and now I feel like an idiot for waiting the game start.

M7ODJntY_400x400.jpeg

Got me wrong there Mate, just replying to the post, regarding some do just seem to want the money and not play for it, Schnieds for example.
Personally do not accept what BFS says about Tosun biding his time for me that is rubbish. Get him on the bench and give him some time as a sub. Then we can see how he is coming on. If one does not play no amount of viewing on a training ground is going to show how if he is up for it IMO.

Looks like he is doing OK in the training, can't tell much from such a short video about the overall performance but better than nothing.

We don’t have any players whatsoever good enough for top 4/6. Pickford potentially, that’s it. No idea why people think we are even aiming for top 6 tbh.
The teams currently outside the top six are a fairly poor bunch, including ourselves. However Arsenal and Chelsea seem to be deteriorating fairly quickly. The only reason I think we could possible get into the top six is that some of them are going backwards and it might not take a great improvement to overhaul one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.