Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

More 'snags' so not available for tonight, meanwhile Chelsea rip off our diamond for a poxy £15m in an afternoon. Everton that.

We have turned for a very well run club who always turn over profit on their players and punch above their weight financially, to a joke who now have more money than sense and waste it all on unknowns and gambles - which cannot carry on, its not sustainable I genuinely wonder how Moshiri got his billions because he looks and sounds clueless.

Fantastic isn't it.

I remember when we went 3 transfer windows without spending a penny on players. The way we were run under moyes wasn't sustainable, it wasn't buissness savvy. We were damn lucky is what we were. The only thing that kenwright has done right at everton is hiring moyes.

His budget on a average was 3 million a year and we sold our best players for peanuts compared to what they were worth because the bigger teams new we were that broke we had to accept it.

People might remember us under moyes selling high, buying low and laughing all the way to the bank at the other clubs splashing cash left right and center. Well not me, I remember craping myself every transfer window. Woundering which of our best players are getting taken and we'll be left with sod all to replace them and the right winger we never got in 5 god damn years! I remember us nearly going into administration...twice! I remember abusing the loan system so bad we could of done time for it.

Could we be run better now? Definitely. Were we run better under moyes? Not a chance. If i had to choose a way to be run it'd be the former because atm we are debt free splashing the cash. I never thought id see the day were everton splashed the cash:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.