Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have turned for a very well run club who always turn over profit on their players and punch above their weight financially, to a joke who now have more money than sense and waste it all on unknowns and gambles - which cannot carry on, its not sustainable I genuinely wonder how Moshiri got his billions because he looks and sounds clueless.

From his affiliation with Jim White to his linking Bill Kenwright in the stands, even when he claps his hands don’t touch. Something is off I tell ye.

We have turned for a very well run club who always turn over profit on their players and punch above their weight financially, to a joke who now have more money than sense and waste it all on unknowns and gambles - which cannot carry on, its not sustainable I genuinely wonder how Moshiri got his billions because he looks and sounds clueless.

no we haven't

and please, apart from Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo, name me a player who isn't a gamble????

Every signing is a gamble. You say we are signing 'unknowns'. No, we aren't, because the players are KNOWN to the people who have signed them. Just because we haven't watched them personally doesn't mean Walsh or Allardyce or whoever else hasn't had them watched extensively.

In fact, we supposedly have watched every game Tosun has been a part of since Besiktas' second champions league game with Porto - so that's about 7/8 games. And Allardyce has previously recommended him to Palace so clearly knows about the player.

5 pages of proper discussion, what a let down, was hoping the comedy was ongoing :dodgy:
tenor.gif

no we haven't

and please, apart from Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo, name me a player who isn't a gamble????

Every signing is a gamble. You say we are signing 'unknowns'. No, we aren't, because the players are KNOWN to the people who have signed them. Just because we haven't watched them personally doesn't mean Walsh or Allardyce or whoever else hasn't had them watched extensively.

In fact, we supposedly have watched every game Tosun has been a part of since Besiktas' second champions league game with Porto - so that's about 7/8 games. And Allardyce has previously recommended him to Palace so clearly knows about the player.
He’s in an awful nomark league getting our scored by a 35 year old Arouna Kone, if that isn’t a gamble what is?

Status
Not open for further replies.