Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ another long ball to Cenk, easily beaten to the ball”.

“ will take some time to adjust “

“ different caliber of opposition in the premier league “

“ no real service to Everton’s new £27m striker “

Get used to these this and stop deluding yourself he’s going to score a winner in the derby.

That is still the worst game of football ever seen either in real life or on a computer of all time. But yet I remember it so fondly.
I’m pretty sure my memory serves you me right I played and beat you.

26167597_1985913718334706_283756828109942774_n.jpg

So as this looks like it is happening today, I did the obligatory YouTube highlights.

I will say it quietly but am I the only one slightly concerned that he doesn't look like a 15 goal a season man never mind a 20 goal a season striker in the premier league.
Loose first touch, goal record inflated by penalties, and fairly slow. Scored 1 in 2 in a second tier league.

I hope this isn't the case, (and he looks nowhere near as bad as Niasse does from highlights) but I'm worried he will flop in the PL. And at quoted prices it's an expensive flop...

So as this looks like it is happening today, I did the obligatory YouTube highlights.

I will say it quietly but am I the only one slightly concerned that he doesn't look like a 15 goal a season man never mind a 20 goal a season striker in the premier league.
Loose first touch, goal record inflated by penalties, and fairly slow. Scored 1 in 2 in a second tier league.

I hope this isn't the case, (and he looks nowhere near as bad as Niasse does from highlights) but I'm worried he will flop in the PL. And at quoted prices it's an expensive flop...

Worrying amount of sensible posters on here saying similar things mate

Glad you did mate. Not achieved much by it of course, but thanks anyway.

Let us know when your contributions improve too, so that we might notice.

Transfer Window Time Keeper is cool though. Not that you're overly proud of it.

"It is my job to be the official transfer window time keeper."

Oh.

Backfired this on you a bit hasn't it?

Place whatever importance you seem fit on jobs/contribution, I don't really care about those things.

The same with whatever is written on my profile.

Sorry Orly, but You are getting a bit defensive so I am bowing out of this convo. Already said my bit.

All the best champ.

Watch a full game. His first touch is excellent.

Even if he isn't banging them in right away I'd just be happy if he could hold onto the ball for around 4/5 seconds so someone can get up to him. Niasse made us look like we had 10 men against utd.

His remit was safety > 40 points

The hooooooooooooooofball continues until that target is met.

Is there a problem with getting to that target never mind how we do it?

What do you call Siggy and Schneids?

Status
Not open for further replies.