Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
sort of like this comment is not going to make any difference to us whatsoever.

How or why? Blanket bitch statements are not much help. Whats the solution then?

Would've been better off just saving the money and getting a half decent striker in summer. Guarantee this lad will start a few games, we'll see he's nowhere near PL standard, then we'll go back to starting Calvert-Lewin again.

Would've been better off just saving the money and getting a half decent striker in summer. Guarantee this lad will start a few games, we'll see he's nowhere near PL standard, then we'll go back to starting Calvert-Lewin again.
Wait for summer? Whaaaaaaat?! Everton actually signing a first team striker happens once in a blue moon, and we desperately need him now. In fact we need another one, so perhaps we'll get him in the summer.

James.
Please stop predicting the future (edit: so negatively)
Cheers
MK.

Yep, I'm sure the club think he's not even half decent so we're willing to spend £27m on him.

Yeah, thanks for that everton. My problem was picking up the words, not the fact he spoke in Turkish, so I really am thankful for those subtitles.

It's for marketing purposes so the Turks can watch the video in work/public without the sound. Most FB/Twitter vids have subtitles for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.