Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
??????? Quint ??????? Lessons not learned ??????
giphy.gif

He needs to run more than any other player and kiss the badge every time he scores and every goal must be a winner or get us a point.. then he might just be liked by our fans

man there's something you all should know... kebab is favorite food of kurdish people who own Turkish Citizenship. Turks love steak not kebab.. so don't treat all Turkish people like "kebab people".. we don't harm or rape women and we don't kill people on the streets like they did.. ask them where they born.. If they answer diyarbakır, mardin, urfa, bitlis, hakkari, şırnak, van, kars just say "oh nice.. see u later" and walk away.

Just don’t take him serious. And if possible please delete this message. He is pure racist, and as a Turk; I am ashamed of him.

Anyway, Oguzhan Ozyakup is a player with a great talent and football vision (who has an Arsenal background as a youth) but he is physically to weak to play in EPL. We extended his contract and I believe we will sell him to a Bundesliga or La Liga team either this year or the next.

Yes he is, but the contract will be extended in 1-2 weeks at most. Do you really think he is worth £45m? He is a good player but I think with his current form the price will be more like £25m.

He has more skills and potential than Cenk, but Cenk improved tremendously for the last 2-3 years while Ozzy made little progress.

Oguzhan played for Arsenal, he has a good understanding of football. He is young, decent talent. I think he should be worth for at least 25-40mil euro. Has anyone seen him played in recent months ?

Now that’s a player I’d drop £45m on. And I’ve actually watched him play. Is he not in the last year of his contract?

He has signed new contract offer. However Arsenal holding his %30 of sale to any team. Their scout continue watching Ozyakup. I am sure he will be sold to a team in near future. I would love to see him in EPL.

Yeah, had a laugh and liked the post then reading what ashwuk76 wrote realized someone could get offended/hurt. What is your problem mate, what do you want?

Oh god, he's asked Bungz for a list of his deepest desires

Status
Not open for further replies.