Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look he hasnt been great, I still cant believe I saw him run away from the ball against Chelsea, never seen anything like that in my life, but yeah, he needs games, he needs goals, why we havent had him in the U23s I dont know, him and Klaassen, yes I realise the younger lads need games as well, but Sandro is on 100k a week, Klaassen cost 24m and is on mega money, utilise the fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing squad somebody for Gods sake.

We have players who are just training while earning a wedge, not improving, ok maybe some have been injured, maybe some have transfers lined up, but for Gods sake, ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH.

I actually feel really sorry for Klaassen Goat, his confidence must be in the gutter.

Might be robbing it off celtic but...

Lookin back on when we first met,
I cannot escape and cannot forget,
Tosun u the one,
You can turn us on
You can make us score again

Clap clap clap clap clap

AGAIN....

I just heard Oguzhan Ozyakup (BesiktasFc) (Cdm,CM,Cam) is in the target of Everton. Oguzhan is skillfull player, absulete vision, quick thinker, tiki taka style player. If we offer Cenk for 27mil,Oguzhan would cost way more the that. ☺
Now that’s a player I’d drop £45m on. And I’ve actually watched him play. Is he not in the last year of his contract?

Now that’s a player I’d drop £45m on. And I’ve actually watched him play. Is he not in the last year of his contract?

Yes he is, but the contract will be extended in 1-2 weeks at most. Do you really think he is worth £45m? He is a good player but I think with his current form the price will be more like £25m.

He has more skills and potential than Cenk, but Cenk improved tremendously for the last 2-3 years while Ozzy made little progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.