2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear if we go through 3 managers, wasting 100s of millions just to go back to Boberto, I’ll loose it!

You could make an argument that you could do worse than Roberto if you're going to fritter away hundreds of millions of pounds.

That said, he's not who I'd choose.

Think this sums it up well for me. It is the loss of the dreams or hope, yet again, of what we could be under a top tier manager

Allan can leave too if he doesn't want to be here. They've all been part of a season that has seen them finish behind a recently promoted Leeds side.

Ancelotti is a top tier manager with absolutely no experience of taking a side in our position to where we need to be. This season didn't do much to make me think he was capable of it.

CARLO has spoken:

Everton have confirmed that Carlo Ancelotti has left the club to take over at Real Madrid.

Ancelotti says the chance to return to the Bernabeu was an "unexpected opportunity" that he could not turn down.

In a statement issued this evening, Everton have thanked the Italian for his time at the club which began in December 2019.

Everton say they will begin the search for Ancelotti's successor "immediately".

Ancelotti said: “I would like to thank the Board of Directors, the players, and the Evertonians for the tremendous support they have all given me during my time at the Club.

“While I have enjoyed being at Everton I have been presented with an unexpected opportunity which I believe is the right move for me and my family at this time.

Translation - wait i could not to get out of that club. Big mistake i made yes. Thank god zidane left madrid.

Hes gone a bit yoda there but we get it

I'm disappointed that we have to start all over again. We'd be more gutted if he'd had us performing better this season.

Since he took over we've been wildly inconsistent.

I thought our reliable goodison insider, Esk said earlier that this had no chance of happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.