2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo Dunc .jpeg

Look this might be unpopular but for a man of such known class this is a terrible slap in the face to Everton after talking us up for months and saying how long he wanted to stay with us.

Everyone associated with the club have backed him beyond anything, the board and fans sang his name and wanted him to continue after a season of poor home form and finishing 10th. Only ones to let him down were the players. Utter shame what's happened.

He may continue to have a high reputation as a manager but as a man he's gone very down in my estimation. Thought he'd lead us back to glory but he jumped at the first chance, even after saying he'd never go back to Madrid and with all the Super League nonsense they are still to this day pushing.

I honestly don't know what more to say, this truly has killed any hope, joy or optimism I have for football and this club, I'm sure come the start of the season I and others will be raring to go from day 1 but this one hurts for now, very much.

Confirmed he’s gone
So disappointed in him.
I supported him all the way like many others but I’m afraid the world is full of bull sh1tters and cheats
He joins another scum lack of class club. Swim with the sharks you get eaten.
Nothing surprises me in football any more though

He’s gone down in my estimation, remember three weeks ago he was giving out yards about the Super League Clubs........yeah ok Carlo.

Since Moshiri has been here we have had the same amount of managers as Chelsea.

They've won things and we have nothing to our name.

Depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.