2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't cos it's pressing the reset button again. Another 12 months of "bedding" as the likes of Iwobi etc get another chance to "learn" from a new coach

We cannot achieve anything with this squad. Nothing.

You can bring back Kendell in his pomp or roll SAF out of retirement....they would not get this team performing any better.

"But they could get us playing better football". Knocking the ball in triangles and getting leathered every week is not good football. Cos that's what will happen

I can see where you are coming from but I don’t necessarily agree. People were talking about West Ham going down before Moyes saved them and then had them nearly qualifying for the CL, and achieved what Carlo could not do with Everton in Europa League qualification.

There are managers out there that can achieve more than 10th place out of this squad. The 10th placed finish was not an example of Ancellotti getting the absolute maximum from our squad. Far from it imo.

I'm buzzing. It'll suck when we hire Howe, but right now it is a brilliant development as it gives us a free shot at resetting ourselves and heading the right direction.
As I said when we appointed Carlo, whoever comes after him is a downgrade.

But im not really bothered, he was the last manager I ever support at this club, im joining the doomers.

51B226C5-08B9-48D1-952A-1A3AC6BA9F92.jpeg

Sick of this, chopping and changing managers, comings and going’s, new reboots and new plan - all we are doing is inventing problems and wasting money all the time.

We will never achieve anything.

In this instance, Everton clearly would have wanted CA to stay. So I blame him for upping and effing off at the first chance, despite all his nice words over the last year - which have been proved as lies (not even 10 days ago he was saying how happy he was here and wanted to build for the future).

So that to me is on him.

However, clearly, Everton is a complete mess from top to bottom. There's far too many people involved, far too many people not up to task, from the marketing department to the medical department to the playing staff and the board.

It's truly gutting.

Sick of this, chopping and changing managers, comings and going’s, new reboots and new plan - all we are doing is inventing problems and wasting money all the time.

We will never achieve anything.
There hasn't been a plan to this point.

Maybe, maybe, Silva had one, but it got scuppered by Gueye leaving, Gbamin getting hurt and the midfield being left with no legs or tackling. Maybe in time his pressing system could have come around but I doubt it as needing an all action midfielder to save it isn't really a working system.

But Martinez, Koeman and now Carlo? I can't say they had a plan.

You know there will be zero planning in place for his departure. They will take the easiest option. Giving it to Duncan for 6 months before deciding in January. Honestly this club is riddled with negativity. It’s ridiculous. Nothing good ever happens to us, ever.

Then we have far bigger problems to address than Carlo leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.