2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce sets us up not to lose and nick goals on the break or set pieces - worst manager ever.

Ancelotti sets us up not to lose and nick goals on the break or set pieces - best manager ever, in Carlo we trust.

West Ham, Leeds, Man Utd x 2, Rotherham and Leicester all disgraceful home performances

I honestly fear we may not even beat Newcastle on Saturday if this is how we are being set up to play
Bye Carlo you won’t be missed

Bring back Moyes

Lads no point getting down about it he wasn't getting a tune out of this squad and was never going to be given the calibre of players he would have needed.

Wrong fit and we will move on - just need to get the next appointment right, someone that fits the club like a glove and can coach players who aint all world class talents.

If we appoint some putz like Howe however I'll likely lose interest as I already am these days with footie in general.

Sick of this, chopping and changing managers, comings and going’s, new reboots and new plan - all we are doing is inventing problems and wasting money all the time.

We will never achieve anything.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.