2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u miss sass it was v pleasant and i hope to return to my lounger soon but no mortal can turn down the opportunity this beautiful crisis will bring.
I agree. It would be such transgression for you to not be here during this crisis but hopefully the rumors are wrong and like @Death said, Ancelotti will still be here because he has a score to settle against the bedwetters.

As I see it, 2 choices for Moshiri if Ancelotti goes:

1. Get a high profile manager like Conte, Sarri, Simeone in, pay them £10 million a year and give them £200 million to spend.
2. Get Eddie Howe in, tell him to keep us in the division for a few seasons while we build the new stadium, and he gets whatever he can make on player sales to spend.
Lad behave yourself. We can’t just throw another £200m at a manager. And we ain’t getting Conte or Simeone. This is bad new for Everton at the moment.

1622548093905.png

I'm often bemused by everton fan opinions, but the fact some people aren't concerned about us losing Carlo flipping Ancelotti is on a whole other level.

I think this will be the most gutted I've been since Arteta left. And that was because I was still at school, had gone to bed early, woke up for the first day back after summer holidays, and was not ready to hear we had sold him at 5 to 12!

If this happens then we are staring at a disaster in the face. No manager, an inept DOF, a woefully inadequate squad, a ton of uncertainty, and the club's wider standing in an extremely bad place.
I still have nightmares about that and the official Everton website bigging up Drenthe to try and deflect from what an utter disaster it was.

I'm often bemused by everton fan opinions, but the fact some people aren't concerned about us losing Carlo flipping Ancelotti is on a whole other level.

I think this will be the most gutted I've been since Arteta left. And that was because I was still at school, had gone to bed early, woke up for the first day back after summer holidays, and was not ready to hear we had sold him at 5 to 12!

If this happens then we are staring at a disaster in the face. No manager, an inept DOF, a woefully inadequate squad, a ton of uncertainty, and the club's wider standing in an extremely bad place.

It resets everything and also makes us vulnerable.

We have no plan, no transfer targets, clubs will sniff around your Richys and Dom's as they're easy to pursuede to leave.

The Eddie Howe will walk in a month before the window shuts. We panic and overpay for substandard (again). Then over outside the top 10 as we "rebuild" again.

It's the worst thing to happen to us since Ronk and Walsh spent £300mill

As I see it, 2 choices for Moshiri if Ancelotti goes:

1. Get a high profile manager like Conte, Sarri, Simeone in, pay them £10 million a year and give them £200 million to spend.
2. Get Eddie Howe in, tell him to keep us in the division for a few seasons while we build the new stadium, and he gets whatever he can make on player sales to spend.
Do you think spending that much on a manager is feasible with new stadium to boot?

Am I right in thinking FFP isn’t affected by manager salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.