2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football is dire because the bulk of the footballers we have are dire. As has been the case under multiple managers. I cannot fathom why this is hard to understand. No manager can get a consistent tune out of these gimps
Exactly and at least Carlo has the reputation to bring in quality.

I'm often bemused by everton fan opinions, but the fact some people aren't concerned about us losing Carlo flipping Ancelotti is on a whole other level.

I think this will be the most gutted I've been since Arteta left. And that was because I was still at school, had gone to bed early, woke up for the first day back after summer holidays, and was not ready to hear we had sold him at 5 to 12!

If this happens then we are staring at a disaster in the face. No manager, an inept DOF, a woefully inadequate squad, a ton of uncertainty, and the club's wider standing in an extremely bad place.

As I see it, 2 choices for Moshiri if Ancelotti goes:

1. Get a high profile manager like Conte, Sarri, Simeone in, pay them £10 million a year and give them £200 million to spend.
2. Get Eddie Howe in, tell him to keep us in the division for a few seasons while we build the new stadium, and he gets whatever he can make on player sales to spend.

We've forced out a multiple CL winning manager after 18 months.

He's been outlasted by Gylfi and Tom Davies.

That is why we are the great FrandBase in world football.
We’re hardly pushing him out, Real have come knocking and that’s that

Status
Not open for further replies.