2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t build the play through the thirds. Can’t work out if it is due to us having poor passers or terrible movement or both

Can we dump Richy back out wide? I get he is threatening to go to Real Madrid if he doesn’t get his way Carlo, but maybe just maybe you won’t be pulling your hair out watching us get porked in the midfield.

I’m lost for words as to how low this wretched team can let this home form can sink ,maybe a winless season is next ,that’s utterly diabolical(again) and yet again the manager watched it all and does nothing ,this is criminal what’s going on here

Doesn't especially matter to me now whether we get Europe or not.

Don't care what the table would say, we'd have fluked it and it would be achieved off nothing on the back of what you could call genuine progression. I'm grasping at straws to see what's there to build on for us. We'd embarrass ourselves in the Conference League.

Carlo inherited a godawful mess that's without question but on the evidence of nigh-on 18 months he seemingly can't do anything to turn it round.

This club is always another 3 or 4 signings away from a fresh start.

It ranks amongst the worst football I've seen from us this season. Just complete and utter garbage. Shameful, spineless, humiliating, embarrassing drivel. Game after game after game.

Another Mourinho?

To make a sweeping generalisation, it does sort of feel like the likes of Carlo and Mourinho are from an older school of manager were you sort out your defence, shape and tactics and then you sort of just let your better, attacking players do the business and express themselves.

The newer gen of successful manager seems to have total control of all aspects of the teams play, from defensive shape through to attacking patterns. Think of the classic Man City goal under Pep- pass and move until a low, driven cross from one flying winger finds another for a tap in. Or a de Bruyne pinpoint pass to the forwards foot to finish. I always talk about this with my mates, what does an Everton goal actually look like? If it’s not DCL slotting then it’s pretty random.

Carlo and Jose in one off games are still probably the best in the business. Over the course of a 38 game league season? That’s debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.