2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute fraud atm. I dgaf about winning at Utd, Ars etc when we conistently get (deservedly) outplayed and turned over by bottom of the league teams at home. Sort it out or [Poor language removed] off, and don't give me any of your bs excuses.

This team can defend, outwork and frustrate the top teams enough to sneak a 1-0 win. Against the lower teams we are just dreadful, no ideas, no pace and only James capable of scoring from nothing.

Horrible team this.

What’s he supposed to do exactly? Mina’s made of glass so we can’t put our strongest defence out, you’re the biggest critic of not playing Gomes, Delph and Sigurdsson in midfield and we don’t have good enough back ups to drop Richarlison

Gomes in one game, Davies the next, Siggurdsson the one after, James the one after that.

Not to mention the constant formation changes 433, 442, 343, 352 all played this season probably more.

How can the players gel and become a coherent unit when its chop n change every week?

Gomes in one game, Davies the next, Siggurdsson the one after, James the one after that.

Not to mention the constant formation changes 433, 442, 343, 352 all played this season probably more.

How can the players gel and become a coherent unit when its chop n change every week?
He’s had to change it because we’ve had that many games where we either get injuries or play like tonight

When’s the last time he managed a team of players this bad?

And that’s not to say we’re even that bad- we’re a comfortable PL side. And it’s also not to say he doesn’t know how to coach as obviously he does.

I just can’t imagine Pirlo, Ambrosini, Kaka, Modric etc. needed much coaching on how to pass and move.

Status
Not open for further replies.