2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with your sentiments Mert but you happy with line up and do you understand Carlo's recent selections ?
You wont see me moaning about line ups, sure I have my own ideas, but until I win even 1 of the trophies Carlo has won, then I'm not really in a position to second guess somebody who watches the players train all week.

I think I said before he joined, but Carlo rotates, so I accept that's what he does.

His Everton record speaks for itself.

We are in touching distance of the top 4, in Feb, still in the FA Cup, I don't see the point in having a pop at somebody who has SO FAR, done vastly better than 100% of the managers we have had in the last 15 years.

You wont see me moaning about line ups, sure I have my own ideas, but until I win even 1 of the trophies Carlo has won, then I'm not really in a position to second guess somebody who watches the players train all week.

I think I said before he joined, but Carlo rotates, so I accept that's what he does.

His Everton record speaks for itself.

We are in touching distance of the top 4, in Feb, still in the FA Cup, I don't see the point in having a pop at somebody who has SO FAR, done vastly better than 100% of the managers we have had in the last 15 years.
Your diplomacy is only matched by your loyalty to the Don and the Architect....chapeau.

this is not a dig at Carlo, we’ve been down to the bare bones and had a load of games. But he does like to tinker and put square pegin round holes.

Next season is massive for him, fans will most likely be back and he will be under a lot more pressure. What I won’t to see is him having a plan and a system moving forward and buying the players to suit that system.

And stick to it 90% of time. Its
Slightly worrying that he seems to want to change systems and players nearly every game. You can’t have success like that, you need continuity. But like a lot of managers, they have this thing, where It’s like I know best and
Im not changing for anybody.

this is not a dig at Carlo, we’ve been down to the bare bones and had a load of games. But he does like to tinker and put square pegin round holes.

Next season is massive for him, fans will most likely be back and he will be under a lot more pressure. What I won’t to see is him having a plan and a system moving forward and buying the players to suit that system.

And stick to it 90% of time. Its
Slightly worrying that he seems to want to change systems and players nearly every game. You can’t have success like that, you need continuity. But like a lot of managers, they have this thing, where It’s like I know best and
Im not changing for anybody.
The thinking is, next season he has a first 11 he trusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.