2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Everton have now won 15 of their 23 matches in all competitions this season (65%), just one fewer than the Toffees managed throughout the whole of last season (16/43 - 37%).
The Don.

giphy.gif

Are we the most dangerous team at corners in the country? Only about a year or so ago we went something like 30 corners without scoring one now it seems more likely than not the ball ends up in their net.

• Everton have now won 15 of their 23 matches in all competitions this season (65%), just one fewer than the Toffees managed throughout the whole of last season (16/43 - 37%).
The Don.
65% is a very very good winrate isnt it

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH LEICESTER P/C

Digne and Iwobi back​

We have back Digne and Iwobi. We have out Delph, Gbamin, Allan and Nkounkou. The others are all good.

Ancelotti on Leicester​

I think we started well this part of the season. Now we have a different type of game. It's a test for us. Leicester are one of the top teams in the Premier League. We had a good memory from the last time & for this reason we have confidence
The absence of Jamie Vardy can affect them because he's a fantastic player but they have a good squad & good organisation

Ancelotti on Lewin​

Really important also really important to have him, he scored a goal against Sheffield. Also Richarlison is back and seems in a better condition. We are pleased have both of them back.”

Ancelotti on Transfer's​

There is no news at the moment. We are not looking for other players. The players who are here, like to stay here.

Ancelotti on Everton's Potential outgoing and incommings​

I don't know if they are talking with other teams. They are our players & we will see if they are talking with others. I'm not going to ask until they talk to me about it, and until now they didn't

Ancelotti on Lampard​

To be sacked is part of our job. I was sacked everywhere so I have to consider this fact! Frank will find soon another opportunity because he's a good manager. He did well at Chelsea but the reason for the club, it was not enough
Chelsea is not more difficult than other clubs. It's the same. Every club has expectation & when things aren't good, the easiest way is to change the manager. This is what happens in football. It's a part of our job, nothing more

Leicester is a really important game​

If you think about the game against Leicester and Newcastle. I think it is a really, really important game for us. To know what we want in the future, to fight for the top six, to fight for the top four. But also Newcastle...we will know where we will be in the future, After Saturday we know where we're going to be. I hope it will be a nice future

Ancelotti on do you miss Champions League​

Personally, yes. I think it's the best competition in the world. As I said when I arrived here, to take Everton into the Champions League is a fantastic motivation for me personally. It's a great desire, “I hope soon we can play games in the Champions League because the Champions League is the best competition in the world. To take Everton to the Champions League is a great, great desire and motivation for me

Ancelotti on Small & Onyango Debut's​

The progress is, we are working on these players. We take care of our Academy. We have a fantastic manager there. The first team is really close with the academy. Leighton Baines is working there now

Delph Return's to Training​

Carlo Ancelotti confirms Fabian Delph has returned to training and we only have Gbamin and Allan currently out injured

Ancelotti on James​

Yeah he was really good with the ball, that’s what we ask of him. To be really good and efficient with the ball. He made a lot of passes and was good on set-pieces. The fact he is back, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin can take advantage

Ancelotti on Holgate in Midfield​

We don’t have Doucouré or Allan. We have Tom Davies, he satisfied in the last game he is going to play. We have Andre, he did well. We know Mason can play in midfield, that is an option

Ancelotti on Holgate in Midfield​

We don’t have Doucouré or Allan. We have Tom Davies, he satisfied in the last game he is going to play. We have Andre, he did well. We know Mason can play in midfield, that is an option
We simply cannot have a midfield of Gomes Sigurdsson and Davies. I don't care who they move in to that spot, those 3 are just....no.

Status
Not open for further replies.