2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nkounkou is your classic football forum desperation for answers. We're not tight at the back so a kid who's started 1 league game in his career is what people cling to.
Its understandable. Panic has set in. He is basically the only one left to discuss in options. Its always the one who isnt playing that is the solution.

Or maybe it’s just because he is a left back??

Imagine being in the bottom half of the table. It’s not as though we’ve sacked 2 managers in the last 3 seasons because relegation looked likely is it.

Have you seen the constant losses on the books?

Over £500 million spent in 4 years we cant just keep sitting here accepting 11th place because "atleast we aint in trouble of relegation".

If we dont get European football soon I fear for the long term health/security of this club.

Chelsea and Man City made big losses but became self sufficient thanks to European success which breeds big sponsers - if USM pull out tomorrow what happens then?

Not going all Esk but too many fans living in dreamland thinking there is a bottomless pit of money to constantly get things wrong and if Moshiri/Usmanov die/sell up we'll just find another rich benefactor with a click of the fingers to keep writing off big losses and spending.

Time to shine tonight carlo.
Nkoukou not getting a sniff whilst dignes out
Gordon not getting a sniff whilst Richarlison was out
JJK not getting selected with Coleman out
Just some of the weird choices as well as Davies RWB iwobi LWB
Prove to be the the world class manager and get us the 3 points

Time to shine tonight carlo.
Nkoukou not getting a sniff whilst dignes out
Gordon not getting a sniff whilst Richarlison was out
JJK not getting selected with Coleman out
Just some of the weird choices as well as Davies RWB iwobi LWB
Prove to be the the world class manager and get us the 3 points
That’s not weird, just shows he’s not good enough to get in

Come on blues GET BEHIND this manager.

He's not had a year yet - it's going to take time to get his methods across to the team.

The lucky 2000 should roar the team to victory.
Ok, but he’s been here a year next week.

if we lose tonight, that will be 5 points out of 24, and the 4 game winning run is now a distant memory and looks like a complete freak compared to our overall form since after lockdown was lifted. Let’s not forget the appalling performances after lockdown either.

people are fully behind the manager, but he does need to start producing something at some point. He can’t dine out forever on just being Carlo Ancelotti and his past successes.

Following the news of Moshiri’s investment once more, it really is time he started seeing progress for all the money he’s chucked in.

The thing is that Carlo chose to go with him as backup RB for this season behind Coleman, if he does'nt rate him then why not sell him or loan him as Shalke wanted him back for this season.
Tbf Carlo had not seen him until the summer as he was midway through his loan so it made sense to keep hold, the chances he had early season he didn’t impress so I would expect we will either use Godfrey and Holgate as duel cover for Seamus and send Kenny out either on loan or permanently next month

Ok, but he’s been here a year next week.

if we lose tonight, that will be 5 points out of 24, and the 4 game winning run is now a distant memory and looks like a complete freak compared to our overall form since after lockdown was lifted. Let’s not forget the appalling performances after lockdown either.

people are fully behind the manager, but he does need to start producing something at some point. He can’t dine out forever on just being Carlo Ancelotti and his past successes.

Like every manager basically. They all have to do it at some point.
Its the first tough spell its not the time to throw him under the bus.
I gave up on most of this squad who were here before he arrived. So thats my reason. They've seen a few managers off before because they either are not good enough but coupled with not being arsed. Its tough to drill mentality. Look at Allan. He's now getting stick for not being disciplined. Truth is his mentality is to want to win and in doing so is doing a few others jobs.
Need to weed out those who are comfortable taking the money each week and giving very little back on the pitch. We've created a nice cushy home for average players to get paid well.
Next manager will have the same problem.

Clearly not showing enough to the coaching staff or manager that says you're in.
Im sure they're not doing it just to piss people off.
Maybe he'll get a chance tonight.

....I think Ancelotti goes lots on ‘trust’ and is not keen to take ‘risks’. He’s preferring square pegs in round holes (Godfrey at RB, Delph at LB) and whilst I thought Kenny wasn’t adequate back-up, Ancelotti must have been part of the decision made to keep him & have Nkounkou as LB cover.

....I think Ancelotti goes lots on ‘trust’ and is not keen to take ‘risks’. He’s preferring square pegs in round holes (Godfrey at RB, Delph at LB) and whilst I thought Kenny wasn’t adequate back-up, Ancelotti must have been part of the decision made to keep him & have Nkounkou as LB cover.

Godfrey at right back is taking risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.