2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your views, well done. I am there with you and am grateful he is our manager. My post was to gauge our feelings on him as our manager.

Hence also my reference not since HK and HC.

Maybe he got sick of the 'elite club' merry-go-round and wants stability to build something. Chelsea, Real, and PSG all binned him despite winning stuff and being far from a disaster. It must get wearing.

Is it something to do with the Italian thing about families? Not the Godfather kind but the respect so many of them have for the close unit, fighting the odds?

Wonder what he actually feels about being at our club, does he believe? Is it just the wage packet?
Do you think money is the only reason he is here ?
Probably could have got more elsewhere , but this give's him a club where he get's all the time & resources he need's to build a successful side.
In the meantime I think he has grown to appreciate the club and the adulation he gets from the fanbase. In fact I think he actually loves it.
He convinced Allan & James to come here ( again could have got more money elsewhere ) , he certainly is a man whose word and opinion is respected.
Long may it continue.

Probably could have got more elsewhere , but this give's him a club where he get's all the time & resources he need's to build a successful side.
In the meantime I think he has grown to appreciate the club and the adulation he gets from the fanbase. In fact I think he actually loves it.
He convinced Allan & James to come here ( again could have got more money elsewhere ) , he certainly is a man whose word and opinion is respected.
Long may it continue.

Too true fellow Blue, hope he stays with us not just for the length of the contract.

Long may it continue.
Great post.

The difference in mindset is huge, even when Palace scored today there wasn't an immediate panic. He can completely change the mindset of our club.

It’s one thing for Carlo to come here on his own, but it’s another for him to put his reputation and friendships on the line and other blokes careers on the line and ask them to come to Everton.

It’s the equivalent of asking someone to go to Real Sociedad or Parma.

Status
Not open for further replies.