2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any manager asks for get out clauses in a contract he should never be offered one.

I said this to my brother yesterday. If your looking for a manager that’s taking on a huge project, and you want them to build you a team to challenge for top 4 and take you into our new stadium then your looking on a long term manager. So why the f**** did our board put stuff in a contract that allows him to leave?. Did that not start alarm bells when stuff like that was asked for?. This club are ridiculous.

I think I articulate the question on the minds of most on this forum when I ask "I wonder what Roscoe and Bethany Jo make of all this?". As is his wont, I suspect that what Roscoe has on his mind is not a lot... but BJ is an interesting one. I am wondering whether her trip to Runcorn a fortnight or so back, was an initial reccy, close to Liverpool, to suss out the status of the fatwa on Roscoe (imposed by her own gangsta son no-less!!). Sure, the tabloids reported she bought some new black leather knickers (complete with an 'access all areas' zip) but I read more into it than that.
I guess we'll never know the real story...but , like so many of you, I reckon that there is a huge coincidence in the timing of her trip , and Barney high-tailing it to Spain. The Wolverhampton Tribune has previously reported she has a hankering for not only very young lovers, but also long-aged ones. Barney certainly fulfills the latter criterion. Leather knickers, aged gentlemen?...and then Barney scarpers??...pretty obvious to me what's happened.

If any manager asks for get out clauses in a contract he should never be offered one.

People are arguing for Bielsa who only takes 12-18 month contracts at a time to take the job for example.

If you think they're the right man, you give them all they want.

Players have release clauses

Last edited:
Not that I know either, but the team was awful, and I doubt he would have survived until Christmas.
You obviously know more than anyone else about it. It was alleged until a week ago it would be a Summer of buying better quality players then a push for European football. You remember...the plan when Ancelotti signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.